Conveyor belts are the conveyor systems that transport the raw material and product from the ground, from above or from an angle to a place.
In accordance with the demands of our customers in the desired width, length, speed and tonnage are manufactured in accordance. Chassis parts of the assembly site and in accordance with the wishes of our customers;
- Chassis made of special twisted sheet
- Chassis made of pipes, box profiles and special twisted sheet metal
- Chassis made of rolled profile
Screw augers provide the mechanical transfer of raw materials in powder or granular form. It is also called screw conveyor, screw conveyor. Material is conveyed along a linear line between two desired points with the help of a screw conveyor. Screw conveyors vary according to application areas. In industrial applications, various variables such as property of raw material to be transferred, capacity and distance vary the design of the screw conveyor. Spiral diameters, spiral structure, inlet and outlet throats, bearings, motor forces are selected according to the application.
- Tube type (closed type) spirals
- U-type (open top or opening) spirals
- Wear-resistant spirals
- Spirals used in food and medical products (made of inox stainless steel)